HIRING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
Guardian Protection Force Inc., is now hiring for a part time administrative assistant position. Looking to gain office experience in an entry level position? Eager to work in a small business with growth opportunities? Looking for flexible scheduling, competitive pay and benefits? Apply with Guardian today!
How to Apply:
SUBJECT: "AA HR APPLICATION"
Attach your cover letter and/or resume
All candidates will be contacted within 10 business days
NOTE: Candidates who do not enter the correct subject line will not be considered.
Brief Job Description
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills
***MUST BE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE FOLLOWING TIMES/DAYS:
MONDAY - SATURDAY 8:30AM - 5:30PM
STARTING 20HRS/WK*****PART TIME WITH ABILITY TO WORK INTO FULL TIME POSITION***
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Human Resources
Summary: Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies and monitors administrative projects with an emphasis in human resources by performing the following duties.
SAMPLE Duties and Responsibilities include the following;
1. Answers and directs phone calls.*
2. Creates spreadsheets and presentations.*
3. Responsible for word processing.*
4. Files, makes copies, and faxes documents.*
5. Receives and directs visitors.*
6. Records employee interactions.*
7. Sorts and distributes mail.*
8. Performs routine maintenance of office duties including taking out the trash and maintaining cleanliness.*
9. Attends and takes meeting minutes at administrative team meetings.*
10. Attends and assists during staff meetings.*
11. Prepares employee time sheets and time cards for payroll.*
12. Interviews perspective employees.*
13. Makes telephone screenings for potential hires.*
14. Formats and types letters, memos, forms, and agendas.*
15. Coordinates and schedules appointments/meetings at the request of staff.*
16. Facilitates and coordinates new hire orientations.*
17. Creates, facilitates, and presents prescribed training and development as related to human resources.*
18. Updates databases as needed.*
19. Completes special projects as assigned by superiors.*
20. Responsible for accounting duties including preparing invoices and checks.*
21. Assists with sales team administrative functions as needed.
22. Performs other duties as assigned.
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
Direct Deposit Available
401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
EOP Assistance Program Benefits
Flexible Scheduling Available.
Paid Ongoing Training
Sick & Vacation Time
- ... And More!
Guardian Protection Force Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.